Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 63 of 66 First ... 13536162636465 ... Last
    The "View Type" drop down options are also pretty difficult to read...

Screenshot 2024-07-15 162841.png

The View Type is out of my control… but I do have a fix ready for the holiday font that I’ll upload tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinFreitas View Post
    The View Type is out of my control… but I do have a fix ready for the holiday font that I’ll upload tomorrow.
    Fantastic! That one matters a lot more. =)

Sincere thanks!

Maybe someday all that stuff won't be hardcoded... I really wish layer names while editing could be more readable. I can't remember exactly what or when, but I feel like value fields for FX parameters, etc. used to be unreadable but Smiteworks changed something and now they are good... so there is hope.

Hi rocketvaultgames... go ahead and pull from Forge for the calendar holiday font fix. v2.9.30 on 7/15/24 is the new version. Happy Gaming, Justin

Hi rocketvaultgames... go ahead and pull from Forge for the calendar holiday font fix. v2.9.30 on 7/15/24 is the new version. Happy Gaming, Justin
    Nice thank you it's working.

Hi Dark Theme Friends,

I loaded up the beta FGU version in the Test environment to see how much work will be needed to conform to the new Combat Tracker changes... well, there are definitely some things that need the color change treatment, but all-in-all, it wasn't too bad and there were no major showstoppers. I'll work to get all of those fixed up but just wanted to let y'all know that we should be mostly in the clear when the new version rolls out in August.

More Soon,
    Justin

Hi Dark Theme Friends,

I loaded up the beta FGU version in the Test environment to see how much work will be needed to conform to the new Combat Tracker changes... well, there are definitely some things that need the color change treatment, but all-in-all, it wasn't too bad and there were no major showstoppers. I'll work to get all of those fixed up but just wanted to let y'all know that we should be mostly in the clear when the new version rolls out in August.

More Soon,
    Justin
    Awesome new, thank you for being hot on the case for this too. I love the new themes for FGU but still want to keep using this one because its so good.

Yeah, the new theme for CoreRPG is much better. I saw the sneak peek of the soon to come dark theme… very nice! I’ll keep maintaining this until people don’t want it, or it becomes too difficult or time consuming to maintain.

I've got a weird issue with this extension that I couldn't find any information on.

When I load my 5e campaign, everything looks great. But when my players join the game, all of the text font is black for them and basically unreadable. I love this theme and really want to use it for my games, but I need to figure out why my players aren't seeing the same thing I am. Any suggestions?

Sounds like you have something wrong with the setup. Either there is a conflicting extension, or you have two themes running, or you have an old version in your folder... not exactly sure without more information.

Page 63 of 66 First ... 13536162636465 ... Last

Thread Information