Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order
Page 9 of 9 First ... 789
    Judging by the date of the last post in 2021 then probably not.
    Savage Rifts© on Fantasy Grounds Store
    Ultimate Edition Fantasy Grounds - ONLY ON Linux
    Twitch Channel

are we able to extract the XML data and then revert back to this?

You would have to write a custom theme extension to do that. The image buttons have been gone for years now. Text is easier for themeing.
    Twitch Channel

Suppose somebody wanted to get that code working again, is there a Theme that you know of that would replicate it? I'm crossing my fingers to go into icon style back again..

If not, we can still manage.

I haven't maintained it in quite some time. I have assumed it was in decent condition since there haven't been any issues submitted against it.

The code is still here: https://github.com/lambersond/NotebookTheme

You can always fork the code base or submit a pull request against it, and we can create an updated release. I can assist w/ this as well.

I would love to assist any way I can. Definitely wanted to even be able to modify the side bar, in any fashion, if possible.

I have tried using Notepad ++ to modify files, but it doesn't appear to work. is there a specific program you use to modify the extension?

Quote Originally Posted by iFenor View Post
    I would love to assist any way I can. Definitely wanted to even be able to modify the side bar, in any fashion, if possible.

I have tried using Notepad ++ to modify files, but it doesn't appear to work. is there a specific program you use to modify the extension?
    Notepad is perfectly fine, you have to know how to write lua and edit xml to make it work, since the images part of the sidebar got deprecated and are no longer part of the code.
    Twitch Channel

Page 9 of 9 First ... 789

Thread Information