Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

All the pins, for maps that have been visited, link to <New Story>.

5e, Necropolis. I'm guessing this is an FGU problem, because all the pins had content previously. We haven't played in a month. Tonight, any of the pins or shortcuts on maps that we have previously played on all point to <New Story>. I checked maps we haven't played on yet, and they are all fine. I tried opening with disabled mods and same thing happened. It doesn't seem to have affected my other campaigns. Here's a zip of my campaign folder.
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj4InnJzc588mYsN...iI6rA?e=mPxr3X

fgu01_New_Story.jpg

My guess is that the images have been updated and so any maps that you have already been on have changed their name and FG can no longer find the original. If you look at the top left of the bar along the top of the image you should see a button which when you mouse over it says revert changes to module record. If you click that it will remove any changes that you have made and use the map from the actual module. This should fix the issue.

If you want to preserve your changes then there is a way to do that but you would need the developer of the module to post here so that we might know exactly what was changed so that we could update the file in the moduledb folder to reflect that change.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ah, perfect sense, thanks!
    Looks like they fixed the things I whined about earlier.

Thread Information