Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Yep, i am sure they are on it. Practice on honestly any update to fantasy grounds but especially a large update, if you use extensions, do not update honestly for a week and check out the forums to see if there are issues. Unfortunately there’s no way to go in reverse with fantasy grounds. So if even one player updates, essentially you all have to. And then you become the one to let the developers nurse know when you find bugs.

Please remember that the extensions are always a risk and that at least for Pathfinder almost all the extensions are free.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance** accidentally deleted, If anyone grabbed a copy, PLEASE let me know**. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

OK, Life has relaxed a little, I am still not PLAYING unfortunately, but I am back to coding in my spare time. New update coming soon
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance** accidentally deleted, If anyone grabbed a copy, PLEASE let me know**. Here is the forum Link.

New version posted. Over 600 Feats done... less than 3000 to go

Up to 640... And can I just add, there are so many USELESS Feats that ought to be 1 half or even 1 quarter of a feat point... wow...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread Information