Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Sneak Attack

Cannot add a spell to the new category

Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    Just create an effect. First create a spell class that is titled Abilities or something similar. Use a level 0 slot on either a prepared or spontaneous caster. Create a spell and call it sneak attack. The create a spell action and click effect. In the line for the effect use this: Sneak Attack; DMG: XdY precision. Replace X with the number of dice and Y with the size of the die. The player can then put the effect on and off as needed.

As the rogue levels and get more abilities tied to sneak attack, you can add more effects to the sneak attack "spell".

If you need any more help or specifics, let me know.
    I am able to create something I called "Rogue Abilities" but I am not able to add a spell to that new category. What am I missing?

open up the detail and put numbers in at least one spell level. then you can add "spells" to any level you put a number in.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance** accidentally deleted, If anyone grabbed a copy, PLEASE let me know**. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    open up the detail and put numbers in at least one spell level. then you can add "spells" to any level you put a number in.
    That did the trick, thank you for your help!

Thread Information