DICE PACKS BUNDLE

D&D 4E Rules Gone?

I was thinking about making a video of playing a party in every edition of D&D, but when I got to 4E (I know, I know, but I want a good/bad on every edition), I created a campaign, but am unable to make a character, due to there not being 4E rules when I try to activate books in my library. I was under the assumption that Fantasy Grounds comes with the rules for it, albeit not the copyrighted books. I tried uninstalling and re-installing the program, but to no avail. What can I do?

Blog Entries
    WotC never published an SRD for 4E and never licensed any of their Intellectual Property to be converted to FG format. Therefore you have to create your own books to load in 4E. AT one point in time their was a way for each person to convert from the D&D 4E Compendium, but that has long since gone away.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Ahh, thanks, man.

Didn't WotC discuss making SRD's for their past systems recently? That would be great if they could get around to doing that with 4e.

That's outside of our control; it's something WotC would have to release. If they did release a 4E SRD, we could include it.

Regards,
    JPG

Oh ya, definitely. Nothing you guys can do about it from your end right now. I'm just making conversation lol.

Plus I was kinda curious if anyone heard any further news on that. I think I heard it from a secondhand source and never really looked into it.

Thread Information