GI JOE RPG Launch

TOV players guide and monster vault

Hello, just wondering when the Tales of the Valient players guide and monster vault will be ready for rollout

Blog Entries
    We, the FG Community, don't know. No one has passed on any information from Kobold Press. You really need to ask them as they are the ones responsible for the conversion.

More discussion here: Tales of the Valiant (fantasygrounds.com)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I've been asking for an update on this for awhile, since I had added it to my Kickstarter pledge.

I did email Kobold support about this, and their reply was it is not ready yet and *might* be ready by the end of summer/early fall.

Wish this had been better news, considering it is already available on Alchemy.

WR

The development for rule sets are not equal or easily compared. Developing on other VTT platforms is likely a different and or more of a rapid development cycle. I am both hopeful and confident that Smiteworks will get it done and it will be a decent translation with the automation that we can appreciate with the FG platform. Time will tell.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

http://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Thread Information