Cosmere RPG Beta Launch

Drag assets onto maps as tokens.

I am not sure when this stopped working ...

I used to be able to drag for example a wagon image onto a map and it would become a movable token.. I could drag the wagon around with the players as they went... I could rotate, resize etc..

now when I drag the asset wagon to the map it becomes fixed as a layer and I cannot do anything to it.

Is there something I am missing?

Cheers

If it's in the FG data folder under the "images" subfolder; then it will be treated as an "image" asset type, and added as a layer by default.
    If it's in the FG data folder under the "tokens" subfolder; then it will be treated as a "token" asset type, and added as a token by default.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Japzer View Post
    now when I drag the asset wagon to the map it becomes fixed as a layer and I cannot do anything to it.
    What Moon Wizard said.

Plus, you can still move, rotate and resize the image as a layer - in fact, for things like a wagon it's probably easier as there won't be token stacking issues. Make sure you're in the layer menu and you'll be able to interact with the image.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks

I will try that...

thanks all

Thread Information