DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Dice Theme based on Ruleset

Hi guys,

I was wondering if there were plans in the works to include a custom dice skin with Rulesets. For instance, the Vaesen implementation is nigh on perfect (with a really lovely and fitting theme) but what really sticks out are the dice. Free League have an official dice set that looks great, and the icons themselves are implemented in the chat. Honestly, the dice would really tie the package together (as it might similarly for other Rulesets). Apologies if this isn't the right place to discuss

Blog Entries
    Possibly. We have discussed this internally but haven’t implemented it anywhere yet.

This would be pretty cool. Modiphius also has a number of dice packs for their various games that are in FG now as well.

I added this idea into the Feature request. Search for Dice Skins. It would be a very nice addon for the ongoing modernization of FG.
    Sorry for digging up this thread, but it seems on point with my request.

Also to add one that I put in as a suggestion:
    "d6 Dice Skin with pips" - for systems that use D6 but you want traditional pips rather than numbers on the die.
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

I'm going to jump on here and ask about the reverse. Will we ever be able to turn off those skins? For example, the WoD 5e rulesets use special D10s for vampire, werewolf, and hunter. However, I would love to be able to turn them off and just have the numerical 1d10 show on the rolls.

Custom dice, yes, very pretty. Still a D10 so please let me see a D10

Quote Originally Posted by Draykor View Post
    I'm going to jump on here and ask about the reverse. Will we ever be able to turn off those skins? For example, the WoD 5e rulesets use special D10s for vampire, werewolf, and hunter. However, I would love to be able to turn them off and just have the numerical 1d10 show on the rolls.

Custom dice, yes, very pretty. Still a D10 so please let me see a D10
    You can change the dice used for custom dice rolls - see the screenshot below.

1. Click the Dice toolbar button to open the Dice window
    2. Click the Custom Dice Rolls button
    3. Drag/drop dice from the dice skin selection view to the Custom field to override the default settings.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This doesn't replace the chat icons when you roll from the sheets. It will still display the icons that display in chat.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Ahh, I was hoping to replace that chat icons to show numbers not symbols.

I guess there is no way to have the chat output also display the actual numbers rolled along with the symbols as a reference?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread Information