DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Does this handle pulp as well?

You certainly use it as is, if you want a mook though you’ll have to knock the stats back a bit in the template. If you’ve got ideas for what you want to see then post on here and I’ll see what I can do.

By the way, if it's okay with you, I'm thinking about making some of my name tables available in Savage Worlds. I probably won't do any kind of NPC generator, since my coding is really not at that level. But I might like to make the tables available. I'm also toying with the idea of a Chinese name generator, but I'm a little intimidated by the fact I'm not familiar at all with Chinese names. I'm also considering a 19th century American name generator as 19th century America had some really interesting names.

Of course, use as you need. I do have a Chinese table but the content was from a names list I got on DriveThru, so haven't included it.

New update released to channel today. Minor addition to the players section in the book. This adds chat commands to roll main attributes, results include the X5 multiplier, the results of which can be dragged to the players sheet.

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Thread Information