5E Character Create Playlist

Missing actions Tab

Ok, my actions tab has cohort items on it not the actions and I have this error. script execution error:[string "CoreRPG:common/scripts/buttongroup_tabs.lua]:283:attempt to call field 'setBitmap' (a nil value)

any help please

Unload your extensions and see if it comes back. If so, load the extensions one by one to isolate the culprit.

This is likely to be the Friends Zone or similar extension; whichever extension allows you to use Cohorts - since that's not part of the base ruleset (although, to be fair, I'm guessing 5e since you don't mention what ruleset you are using.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Maybe force an update? Moon Wizard updated this extension earlier in the week.

Quote Originally Posted by lawrencetaylor View Post
    Ok, my actions tab has cohort items on it not the actions and I have this error. script execution error:[string "CoreRPG:common/scripts/buttongroup_tabs.lua]:283:attempt to call field 'setBitmap' (a nil value)

any help please
    Are you also using the "updated" KitNKaboodle extension? If so, those extensions no longer work together and cause a similar issue like this. There may be other extensions that add new tabs (or alters existing tabs) that will also cause issues. I do know that Mad
    Nomad's stuff works fine with Friend Zone.

Quote Originally Posted by claedawg View Post
    Are you also using the "updated" KitNKaboodle extension? If so, those extensions no longer work together and cause a similar issue like this. There may be other extensions that add new tabs (or alters existing tabs) that will also cause issues. I do know that Mad
    Nomad's stuff works fine with Friend Zone.
    The last KitnKaboodle update fixed those issues with Friend Zone but not necessarily other extensions that add tabs. Note also that KitnKaboodle updates are currently in the forum post, not in the forge.
    Last edited by knorbet77; July 12th, 2024 at 22:50. Reason: Added details

Did anyone find a resolution to this? What was the culprit?
    Ultimate License Holder- Playin' D&D since '79, GMing since '81 and still rockin' the geriatric crowd.

The original post appeared to be related to the FriendZone extension; which has been updated on the Forge to address that issue.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks MoonWizard, I had two copies of friendzone.ext in my [extentions] folder. One from 7/2 and one from 7/14.

All is well,

Thanks again
    Ultimate License Holder- Playin' D&D since '79, GMing since '81 and still rockin' the geriatric crowd.

Thread Information