Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Greece & Iceland, depending on the time of year.

[THEME] Magicant RED

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1838/view

So, this is my own personal theme that I’ve been using for my own games. After creating an alternate palette swap of it as the FG Academy theme, I decided to also release the original.

A bit more idiosyncratic than the FGA, Magicant RED still retains the same core idea of a uniform theme that is easy to read, looks cool, and feels modern and streamlined.

Though optimized for 5e, it’s built on the foundations of the default FG Theme, so it should have a high degree of compatibility with most rulesets. The combination of its window design and color palette makes suitable for both fantasy and modern settings.

I hope you enjoy it, and happy gaming!

Thanks a lot!

Looks great! I'll be trying it with a group tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    Looks great! I'll be trying it with a group tomorrow.
    Awesome! Lemme know what you guys thought of it!

It was definitely well received. Good job!

This is beautiful work. Well done!

My lord, this is good

Looks like Magicant RED and Core-RPG - Wound Overlay have a conflict (and it's a recent one). With only those two extensions loaded in a 5E campaign, opening a map gives this error:

[7/26/2024 12:49:33 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (clear_wound_separator) anchoring to an undefined control (toolbar_anchor) in windowclass (imagewindow_toolbar)
    [7/26/2024 12:49:33 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (clear_wound_separator) anchoring to an undefined control (toolbar_anchor) in windowclass (imagewindow_toolbar)
    [7/26/2024 12:49:33 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (toolbar_clear_wounds) anchoring to an undefined control (toolbar_anchor) in windowclass (imagewindow_toolbar)
    [7/26/2024 12:49:33 PM] [ERROR] window: Control (toolbar_clear_wounds) anchoring to an undefined control (toolbar_anchor) in windowclass (imagewindow_toolbar)

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    Looks like Magicant RED and Core-RPG - Wound Overlay have a conflict (and it's a recent one). With only those two extensions loaded in a 5E campaign, opening a map gives this error:
    Thanks for reporting. I've uploaded a fix. The build is currently queued for processing. Since it's the weekend and the approval is done manually by SmiteWorks, I expect it to be available on Monday. Until then, you (and your players) can type '/console skip' on the chatbox to get rid of the error pop up. The extension is otherwise functioning properly (save for the incorrect location of the 'clear wounds' button in the toolbar).

In any case I will post here again when the fix has been proved and you can update.

Thread Information