Starfinder Playlist

[LFG] DND 3.5e/Pathfinder 1E Tue-Thu [GMT]

FG License: Standard.
    Time Zone: UK (GMT)
    Day(s) of week: any time between Tuesdays and Thursdays
    Term: Hopefully long term, however that depends if I will suit the environment
    Voice: Good microphone (Logitech Yeti X)

Game System Preferred: D&D 3.5e (or Pathfinder 1E, but the former is preferred)
    Game System Experience: Pathfinder 1E - reasonable experience (video game only), D&D 3.5e - newbie experience.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I opened the app and played with an empty campaign for five minutes.
    Character Type Preferred: depends on ability rolls, if they're all higher than average (unlikely) then I'd like to try a sorcerer who starts out as a discount fighter because he's unaware of his magical ability (and bloodline) and learns it throughout the campaign (the how is left up to the DM's discretion), if not then (assuming at least one roll is reasonably high) I'd go as a monk to try to pull my weight, failing that I'd have to see which class would be least troublesome with those rolls and take the role of a mercenary (very original, I know).

About me: very uncharismatic, sucker for rules who tries to adapt to any situation at hand, high preference for roleplay, appreciator of intrigue (social or otherwise).

If anyone cares about my preferred character idea, it's pretty much the fighter idea I posted a two months ago in the main LFG forum, except this time it's a sorcerer (to justify the high mental ability scores): a young man who's father was in a war, he never told what happened exactly, but a strong event made him research into dragons (he was saved by *some* dragon, i.e. left to DM's discretion whether it was just a dragon sent in a time of need, or whether it was some sort of avatar(?) of Tamara) and started worshipping Tamara, belief which he imparted onto his two sons, alongside a modest wealth of books he bought to make sure his sons are educated and more prepared for the world than sons of a farmer would be. After his older brother left to start a business, PC left to learn from the world himself. Unknowingly to anyone, the father has been granted a bloodline which he passed onto his sons. Bloodline which remains dormant (so regardless of whether it's major or intermediate, it grants only minor traits, until awakened (if that's how it could possibly work))
    This is far from the final idea and I'm happy to discuss it.

Edit: assuming that this website is a good source, I think this variant would suit my sorcerer well, considering the initial phase.of being combat only prior to the spellcasting phase: https://www.d20srd.org/srd/variant/c...BattleSorcerer
    Last edited by Foreign; July 13th, 2024 at 18:18. Reason: Additional information for character idea; rewording//punctuation

Thread Information