Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post
    I just did a little testing and this seems PERFECT. Thanks much!!
    welcome, welcome ))

Does this EXT detect when an NPC has the Shield spell and can defect the attack? Like Parry can on NPCs?

Shield
    Level: 1
    Casting Time: 1 reaction, which you take when you are hit by an attack or targeted by the magic missile spell
    Components: V, S
    Duration: 1 round
    Range: Self
    An invisible barrier of magical force appears and protects you. Until the start of your next turn, you have a +5 bonus to AC, including against the triggering attack, and you take no damage from magic missile.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Does this EXT detect when an NPC has the Shield spell and can defect the attack? Like Parry can on NPCs?
    Currently it doesn't. Some third-party monsters put shield spell into the reaction list. So far the extension checks only reactions and traits lists.

Checking the spell lists might be a feature to add.

Quote Originally Posted by illahad View Post
    Currently it doesn't. Some third-party monsters put shield spell into the reaction list. So far the extension checks only reactions and traits lists.

Checking the spell lists might be a feature to add.
    Thanks for the fast reply. Thanks for your hard work on this.

Hey, loving this extension, but for some reason it stops working when Mad Nomad's Filterable Inventory is loaded.

Would it be possibile to look into it? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nalistar View Post
    Hey, loving this extension, but for some reason it stops working when Mad Nomad's Filterable Inventory is loaded.

Hi, sure, I'll try to take a look on the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalistar View Post

Hello Nalistar, I found out that this "Filterable Inventory" extension is a paid extension and I don't have it. For this reason I can't look into its code and check what's going on. Since that extension's author took your money, maybe they can look into this problem. From my side, I'd be happy to make any reasonable change in my extension to make it compatible.

Sorry that I can't be of much help otherwise.
    Cheers!

Thread Information