Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

Thread: Bell on Turn

Bell on Turn

Wondering if anyone else is not hearing any bell from "Player: ring bell on turn". It was working a while back and then stopped about a month or so ago. The option is turned on in the combat section of the options tab. Am I missing something?

I have had a couple players mention this as well. It's not that serious so I keep forgetting to mention it later. So Thanks.

I hope someone has ran into this already.

This is working for me. If the option is switched on and not working the first thing to check is whether you can replicate in a new campaign without extensions in case one of them is interfering with the ring. Also I assume that the player has joined the game and that their character is on the Combat Tracker.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Just pushed a hot fix to enable this again for Savage Worlds.

Regards,
    JPG

Thank you! I had noticed this stopped working. I'll verify the fix with my players tonight.

Sorry I didn't notice what forum this was posted in; the new website New Posts list doesn't tell you what forum the post is from.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information