Fantasy Grounds Merchandise
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Shadow Dark Player guide, the links for Class talents in section 2 don't display correctly when clicked. Here I show when you open the Hauler talent from the book and when opened from the Talents section directly.
    screenshot0002.png

NPC Qualities Secret Table has an error. On the 17 result it should say Left the Thieves' Guild See image. Left the Thieves' Guild.png

Cursed Scrolls 1 & 2

I noticed a few things going through the Cursed Scrolls.

In Cursed Scroll 1 GM, there is no convenient way to get to the map for the Gloaming.
    Cursed Scroll 1 GM - Gloaming Link.jpg

In Cursed Scroll 2 GM the items/descriptions for Poisons do not appear to be available.
    Cursed Scroll 2 GM - Poisons.jpg
    Additionally, the reference manual chapters for both Treasure and In a Dead Bandit's Hand don't expand or open up on anything.
    Cursed Scroll 2 GM - Treasure In Dead Bandit Hand.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Muagen View Post
    I noticed a few things going through the Cursed Scrolls.

In Cursed Scroll 1 GM, there is no convenient way to get to the map for the Gloaming.
    Cursed Scroll 1 GM - Gloaming Link.jpg

In Cursed Scroll 2 GM the items/descriptions for Poisons do not appear to be available.
    Cursed Scroll 2 GM - Poisons.jpg
    Additionally, the reference manual chapters for both Treasure and In a Dead Bandit's Hand don't expand or open up on anything.
    Cursed Scroll 2 GM - Treasure In Dead Bandit Hand.jpg
    Thanks! I will fix those.

Quote Originally Posted by sedgetone View Post
    Shadow Dark Player guide, the links for Class talents in section 2 don't display correctly when clicked. Here I show when you open the Hauler talent from the book and when opened from the Talents section directly.
    screenshot0002.png
    Thanks!
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Elihu View Post
    NPC Qualities Secret Table has an error. On the 17 result it should say Left the Thieves' Guild See image. Left the Thieves' Guild.png
    Thanks!
    Fixed.

Thread Information