GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 74 of 74 First ... 2464727374

Well, I hoped in here to see what was happening and I am sorry for not being able to post for so long. Some unfortunate events and I was unable to post or work on anything. So many new updates. I someone working on this ruleset? I know the issue with it is the alternate graphics and the fixed sized windows. I was working on new graphics and converting this to work more in line with Core RPG windows.

@Paul Pratt,

I did a full review, and migrated a ton of stuff to CoreRPG. I also moved it to the Forge for sharing builds more easily when updating.

Take a look at the changes in the Forge build; and I can migrate to your account ownership if you still want to maintain.

Regards,
    JPG

I will do that and let you know ASAP.

Moon,
    I took a look at the work you did and the changes to CoreRPG. The new layout formatting is really nice. I can take the ruleset back and touch up the graphics to work with the newer layouts. That's where I was headed anyway. Trying to get it less intense to edit as CoreRPG changes.

Do you happen to know what isn't working or re-implemented? I know I had a host of odd records, Hordes, Ships, Vehicles and a mountain of very specific game options. I have been testing various things and I think it's mainly graphical. I saw a few things on the CT with crit wounds, but not much. That was a mountain of work, thanks for the effort.

Anyone playing a game currently that has anything other than graphics to report? An old feature not working?

That's fine with me. If I come across anything to update (which there will be a bit soon), I'll give you a heads up.

Regards,
    JPG

Just pushed Test channel build to go with the other Test channel updates.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information