Starfinder Playlist
Page 42 of 43 First ... 3240414243 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by knorbet77 View Post
    I made a small amendment to fix the first Error noted by Nephranka above. I also updated the revision to 3.0.4 so that we could track where users were getting their file from and aid in troubleshooting.
    Awesome thank you, I tested this and it's working for me.

Hi Nephranka, I was able to reproduce the first error and apply a fix. However I couldn't reproduce the second. Are there any details you can provide to help narrow it down? (I thought I had already stomped all the anchoring issues ).
    Just gave 3.0.4 a test and all the errors have resolved. If the npc one pops back up I will report back. Thank you.

I know everyone is busy and this is probably a super-low priority at best, but I'd like to respectfully suggest adding an inventory tab to Vehicles as well as NPCs.

My group is tooling around Avernus in their Scavenger collecting all kinds of stuff and it would be helpful to track what is where in the Vehicle sheet rather than through the Party Sheet / individual PC sheets.

Having an issue with this EXT stomping on other EXTs that play in the NPC card of adding a tab.

I have a few other EXTs and they all work just fine together, but this will stomp on them, including Friend Zone.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Having an issue with this EXT stomping on other EXTs that play in the NPC card of adding a tab.

I have a few other EXTs and they all work just fine together, but this will stomp on them, including Friend Zone.
    I can see why my fix is causing your issues; just not sure how to fix it yet. If I knew what had changed in the last ruleset update, my attempts wouldn't be so trial and error. I'll keep trying when I have time but no promises I'm afraid.

@MrDDT can you please try the attached and see if it fixes your issue? As far as I can tell it is playing nicely with Friend Zone now. One known caveat though, is that if you are using Map Parcels, it will create two inventory tabs (both are referencing the same data so shouldn't cause problems). I'm not sure what the remedy to this situation is as the implementations are using different sub classes. I will continue to noodle in my spare time.
    Attached Files Attached Files

@MrDDT can you please try the attached and see if it fixes your issue? As far as I can tell it is playing nicely with Friend Zone now. One known caveat though, is that if you are using Map Parcels, it will create two inventory tabs (both are referencing the same data so shouldn't cause problems). I'm not sure what the remedy to this situation is as the implementations are using different sub classes. I will continue to noodle in my spare time.
    So it's working exactly like you saying with MP, and without it's working fine too.

So not a big deal to me having 2 tabs for inventory that lead to "almost" the same place, there are minor differences as in one has powers (from KNK) and doesn't.

Looks like on TEST the tab is missing. They are adding a tab for images on items, so I suspect changes to items may be the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Looks like on TEST the tab is missing. They are adding a tab for images on items, so I suspect changes to items may be the cause.
    Make sure you using this version of KNK, its working for me on Test.

Thread Information