Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I can confirm that I can see the DM Notes field. Thanks for the updates. Will be super handy for those legacy weapons that scale and those cursed weapons.

Looks like on TEST this is throwing an error. They are adding a tab for images on items, so I suspect changes to items may be the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Looks like on TEST this is throwing an error. They are adding a tab for images on items, so I suspect changes to items may be the cause.
    Thanks for the notice, but I don't plan to change anything until the changes have been applied to the Live channel, in case they make more changes and I have to redo it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldarc View Post
    Thanks for the notice, but I don't plan to change anything until the changes have been applied to the Live channel, in case they make more changes and I have to redo it.
    I figured but I thought I would pass the info along in case you wanted to see where the issue "currently" is or in general just know an issue is coming.

Just confirming that I'm getting these errors in 5e Live v4.5.10 with only this extension loaded:

Screenshot 2024-08-14 154347.png

Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post
    Just confirming that I'm getting these errors in 5e Live v4.5.10 with only this extension loaded:

Screenshot 2024-08-14 154347.png
    Thank you for reporting. Yes, the issue is ugly and I'll try to fix it asap, I think I'll need some help from a proficient coder this time, although it doesn't seem a big issue. Nevertheless, although the console errors are annoying, at least everything seems to work properly.

Hi again. The issue has been fixed and uploaded to the forge. As soon as it's approved (and I see it and have time), I'll activate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldarc View Post
    Hi again. The issue has been fixed and uploaded to the forge. As soon as it's approved (and I see it and have time), I'll activate it.
    Awesome! Thanks much for the fast fix.

Just tried it. I did get an update but still the same error. No version in chat but the file says ver:1?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread Information