GI JOE RPG Launch
Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last
    Good afternoon! It seems the latest FG update might have broken something in the Player Journal (original) extension. When it's loaded, the Actions Tab for the players is blank - no attacks, no spells, etc. The only things that show up are Group Headings for Story Links, Note Links, and Journal Entries. I've experimented by deactivating various extensions until I found the one that "broke" the character sheet.
    Player Journal Actions Tab.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by pno_mn View Post
    Good afternoon! It seems the latest FG update might have broken something in the Player Journal (original) extension. When it's loaded, the Actions Tab for the players is blank - no attacks, no spells, etc. The only things that show up are Group Headings for Story Links, Note Links, and Journal Entries. I've experimented by deactivating various extensions until I found the one that "broke" the character sheet.
    Same issue.

Hi Mad Nomad,

I recently bought the Character Tweak extensions. I really like the Filter on the Actions tab. I have a request, if possible. If I type a phrase into filter, can it fire when I hit the Enter key? Right now, I hit Enter and wait, nothing happening. Then I remember I have to click on the Filter button. I am expecting the filter to fire when I hit Enter.

Thanks for the extensions. The Adv/DisAdv right-click is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by pno_mn View Post
    Ditto, I have to disable the extension.

You could also try to reach him on his Discord: https://discord.gg/FANPQs2q

MNM - Coin Manager appears to be broken. I've put in a bug report.

MNM - Module UI is throwing about 12 errors in D&D 5e (and other rulesets) with the current version of that ruleset and FGU.
    MNMmoduleUIerrors.png
    Native Texan. Tabletop Gaming since 1977. Ultimate License holder. Life-long Trekkie. Traveller fanatic. Die-hard Savage. OSR enthusiast. 1930's Pulp aficionado.
    Currently Running:
    Shadowdark
    Currently Playing:
    Adventurer Conqueror King System Imperial Imprint
    Pathfinder 2E
    Time Zone: Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)

in starfinder as well

Letting you know... New Warning in FGU for PCSU. I tried to post in Discord under the rob2e server madnomad-stuff, but it tells me I don't have permission to post there.
    [8/16/2024 7:54:27 AM] [WARNING] chat: Could not find icon (MNM32x32)
    [8/16/2024 7:54:27 AM] EXTENSION: MNM Party Combat Stats Upgrade v2
    MNMPCSU.JPG
    Last edited by Chivalrous1; August 16th, 2024 at 13:33.
    If you want it done
    I can do it
    If I can't do it
    I will get it done
    If I can't get it done
    You don't need it done

I've loaded the Interactive Portraits extension but while it shows as loaded, I'm not getting any of the changes I've seen in the demo video. I'm wondering if it isn't working because I loaded FG on my D: instead of my C:? Or has anyone else run into this?

Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last

Thread Information