Cosmere RPG Beta Launch
Page 13 of 14 First ... 311121314 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    Hi, I am finding that no matter how many times I type /remastered into chat it only replies with Do you want to update this campaign to use Pathfinder Remastered rules.
    I cannot get it to switch back to legacy.
    Select "No" and it will change to legacy. I'll review changing the wording of the message.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Is there a date for release of Player Core 2 for FGU? And will the ORC module be released at the same time?

Xargun

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    Is there a date for release of Player Core 2 for FGU?
    FG's release date for Player Core 2 is the official Paizo release date of August 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by Xargun View Post
    And will the ORC module be released at the same time?
    This will follow at a later date, but not too long after - maybe a week or two (but I'm not committing to that).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    FG's release date for Player Core 2 is the official Paizo release date of August 1st.

This will follow at a later date, but not too long after - maybe a week or two (but I'm not committing to that).
    Excellent. Trying to decide when to update my current PF2 game to the remastered rules since half the PCs use classes out of Player Core 2. Thanks

Xargun

While rebuilding some characters for my players I unfortunately recognized a few things the player core 2 is missing:

The monk chargen tracker doesn't give the key ability choose option and so there is no free ability boost as well.

The Barbarian is missing its level 3 "Furious Footfalls" class feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirostalle View Post
    While rebuilding some characters for my players I unfortunately recognized a few things the player core 2 is missing:

The monk chargen tracker doesn't give the key ability choose option and so there is no free ability boost as well.

Welcome to the FG forums. Thanks for letting us know about these issues, we'll get these fixed in the next update.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirostalle View Post

Thanks for the catches there, Mirostalle! Both have been fixed and are set to update ASAP.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

The Barbarian Rage feature is granting a -1 to Armor Class (probably a hold over from old rage)

Quote Originally Posted by KosmicDM View Post
    The Barbarian Rage feature is granting a -1 to Armor Class (probably a hold over from old rage)
    I don't think Player Core 2 has been released on FG yet.
    Help Fantasy Grounds get better: Write and vote on feature requests!

Page 13 of 14 First ... 311121314 Last

Thread Information