Fantasy Grounds Merchandise
Page 26 of 26 First ... 16242526
    Don't want to leave y'all high and dry, but I've got something that seems to work ok but needs to be done in a couple more functions in that extension - it involves the ReRoll Feats extension using a function I added to Improved Critical a while back for a similar issue with a different function. I've contacted lprchaun whose gonna try to get to it as soon as time frees up. I'm willing to "make a temporary" build if it's OK with lprchaun, but I gotta clear that first. It wouldn't be "final" but it should work.

Quote Originally Posted by TheoGeek View Post
    Don't want to leave y'all high and dry, but I've got something that seems to work ok but needs to be done in a couple more functions in that extension - it involves the ReRoll Feats extension using a function I added to Improved Critical a while back for a similar issue with a different function. I've contacted lprchaun whose gonna try to get to it as soon as time frees up. I'm willing to "make a temporary" build if it's OK with lprchaun, but I gotta clear that first. It wouldn't be "final" but it should work.
    Fantastic news...!
    Thank you for all your hard work <3

Hi,

First of all, I'd like to thank you for your work. I love this extension! Actually, on my paper and pen games we used this before I discovered FG, so you can imagine how thrilled I was to find an extension that did exactly what we did in our table games.

I got into FG back in 2016, and this extension was working perfectly. I became a dad, so you can imagine I've had to be away from the FGU (and most social gatherings ) for quite some time. However, I've been getting my life back (just a bit), and I've been running a game on FGU. My surprise is that the extension doesn't work for me anymore.

I own it on Forge. I've updated FGU, and it doesn't download the latest version of this extension. Currently I'm stuck in 6.0.

If I delete the extension file and update FGU, Forge doesn't download the extension, or anything.

I have attached the compile log and the screenshot of the Forge where you can see I do own it.

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Yonjaime View Post
    Hi,
    I'd like to thank you for your work. I love this extension! Actually, on my paper and pen games we used this before I discovered FG, so you can imagine how thrilled I was to find an extension that did exactly what we did in our table games.
    First of all, congrats on becoming a dad! Kids are a blessing, lots of work, but a wonderful gift from God for sure!

Second, thanks for the kind words!

Sorry this isn't working for you...there are a couple of things I can think of that have helped me with forge issues in the past. You said that you already deleted the extension, which is the first thing I'd have suggested, so the other thing would be if you have the extension unzipped into a folder, which it doesn't look like with the log you sent...typically, it would say something like:

---
    [7/5/2024 1:13:19 PM] EXTENSION: Theogeek's Improved Critical v8.6.1 for 5E/PFRPG2 ruleset. Icon design by Glassstaff ([email protected])
    [7/5/2024 1:13:19 PM] [WARNING] [EXTENSION: Theogeek-ImprovedCritical][Prioritized Source: Folder; Other Sources: File]
    ---

I didn't see that so you probably don't have an unzipped copy.

Other things would be like making sure your data folder is right. When you open FGU, there is a folder icon in the upper left-hand corner. If you click on that, it will open the data folder that FGU is looking in for extensions. It almost sounds like FGU is looking in a different Data folder than the one you are deleting extensions in?

Maybe check the channel you are on and make sure it's "Live"?

I'll send you the .ext file in a message so you'll have the most up-to-date one to put wherever and see if that kick starts the right behavior.

Please let me know if that works, but if it doesn't, it's a Forge issue that may need more help than I can give you.

Thanks again!
    Jeff.
    Last edited by TheoGeek; July 7th, 2024 at 19:45.

Thread Information