DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Spell DC issue, Pf2e remastered

Hello,
    I'm having problems getting the DC for my spells to be correct. Things are working fine for spell attacks, but for save DCs it's getting the value wrong (I assume using a DC from somewhere I'm not expecting). The DC should be 33, but it is 26. See the attached image.
    The character was brought over from before the remaster...

Any help is welcome. I'm guessing there is a class DC or something somewhere, but heck if I can figure out where.

Thanks!

fg.png

Base proficiencies are tracked on the PC Combat tab. Under Spell/Class Proficiencies check for an SDC (Spell DC) and SATK (Spell Attack) entry. In remastered these will have a name of "All" whereas in legacy PF2 it will be "Occult" for a Bard, it will also have the stat to use. From your screenshot I'm guessing that there's probably an entry with Trained proficiency and an ability that has a +0 bonus.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information