Fantasy Grounds Merchandise
Page 41 of 42 First ... 3139404142 Last
    I'll have another look soon. It is almost certainly the Trait records that need to be updated.

Knorbet77, I haven't tested your work yet, but I lean heavily on this extension and I wanted to say that I appreciate your attempts to find a solution (success or not).
    lol/no

Ok, I've had another stab at it. Please check out the updated attachment, which I hope clears up all the newly noted errors. I have run it in conjunction with all of Grim Press's extension catalogue without any clashes I could find.

It took hours to find the fix, but ended up only being a one line fix
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by knorbet77 View Post
    Ok, I've had another stab at it. Please check out the updated attachment, which I hope clears up all the newly noted errors. I have run it in conjunction with all of Grim Press's extension catalogue without any clashes I could find.

After doing some quick testing seems all is working great, thank you so much.

Amazing. Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by knorbet77 View Post

I submitted this as a PR on Github to the KnK repo so whenever the MeAndUnique gets around to it.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    I submitted this as a PR on Github to the KnK repo so whenever the MeAndUnique gets around to it.
    Thanks, hopefully I don't get critiqued too hard .

Passing long some errors. 5e, only this ext loaded. v.3.0.3

I noticed an error when opening items:
    [7/6/2024 8:49:34 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "CoreRPG:common/scripts/buttongroup_tabs.lua"]:258: attempt to call field 'setText' (a nil value)

Also, this error on NPCs:
    [7/6/2024 8:55:08 AM] [ERROR] window: Control (npc_inventory) anchoring to an undefined control (contentframe) in windowclass (npc)

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Passing long some errors. 5e, only this ext loaded. v.3.0.3

I noticed an error when opening items:
    [7/6/2024 8:49:34 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "CoreRPG:common/scripts/buttongroup_tabs.lua"]:258: attempt to call field 'setText' (a nil value)

Also, this error on NPCs:
    [7/6/2024 8:55:08 AM] [ERROR] window: Control (npc_inventory) anchoring to an undefined control (contentframe) in windowclass (npc)
    Hi Nephranka, I was able to reproduce the first error and apply a fix. However I couldn't reproduce the second. Are there any details you can provide to help narrow it down? (I thought I had already stomped all the anchoring issues ).
    Last edited by knorbet77; July 8th, 2024 at 08:31.

I made a small amendment to fix the first Error noted by Nephranka above. I also updated the revision to 3.0.4 so that we could track where users were getting their file from and aid in troubleshooting.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information