Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order
Page 20 of 21 First ... 1018192021 Last
    My apologies. I forgot to update the export window and this module had no story but only reference. So with the changes in the recent update reference was removed.

I'll get this hotfixed and a revised module will go out later today omce James wakes up.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus - Vehicle - Scavenger - Components - Grappling Claw - Description - "The grappling class can grapple..." should be "The grappling claw can grapple..."

Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post
    Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus - Vehicle - Scavenger - Components - Grappling Claw - Description - "The grappling class can grapple..." should be "The grappling claw can grapple..."
    Noted, thanks.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by thebuda View Post
    Necropolis (Necromancer Games)
    The Shrine of Bast VTT
    The entrance portico is walled in.

Here is my obnoxious attempt to show the improper walls.
    Attachment 61041
    Thankfully it's easy enough to fix.
    I noticed that as well, and it's not the only place. Room 15 in the Tomb of Ra-Hotep Upper Level, 4 of the 7 doors don't work because walls have been put across the doorways before the doors were added in, so the door can be opened but the PCs can't see through it or walk through it. The LOS coding in several places in the adventure is a complete mess, and I have spent hours deleting and recoding walls and doors so that they will work. There have been plenty of other problems with things like NPCs named as "Priest of Set" when that is something that the PCs aren't supposed to be aware of - this is especially bad since the adventure gives names for many of these characters and they could have been used instead. I bought the FG conversion in the Kickstarter, and not only did it arrive about a year after the rest of the Kickstarter rewards were delivered, but it's pretty shoddy quality - especially considering it's a $60 adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by DMTCSyd View Post
    I noticed that as well, and it's not the only place. Room 15 in the Tomb of Ra-Hotep Upper Level, 4 of the 7 doors don't work because walls have been put across the doorways before the doors were added in, so the door can be opened but the PCs can't see through it or walk through it. The LOS coding in several places in the adventure is a complete mess, and I have spent hours deleting and recoding walls and doors so that they will work. There have been plenty of other problems with things like NPCs named as "Priest of Set" when that is something that the PCs aren't supposed to be aware of - this is especially bad since the adventure gives names for many of these characters and they could have been used instead. I bought the FG conversion in the Kickstarter, and not only did it arrive about a year after the rest of the Kickstarter rewards were delivered, but it's pretty shoddy quality - especially considering it's a $60 adventure.
    I'll see that the developer gets informed.

Monsters of the Multiverse, Hobgoblin Iron Shadow, Dart Attack

The ranged Dart attack doesn't parse correctly because "Attack" has a period after it instead of a colon, ie s/b "Attack:" not "Attack."

Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    Monsters of the Multiverse, Hobgoblin Iron Shadow, Dart Attack

The ranged Dart attack doesn't parse correctly because "Attack" has a period after it instead of a colon, ie s/b "Attack:" not "Attack."
    Noted, thank you.

Greece & Iceland, depending on the time of year.
    Monster Manual, Guardian Naga and Spirit Naga 3d token sizes.

The two Naga are both Large, but the Spirit Naga 3d Token is sized as if it's a medium creature, as showcased in the screenshots:

2d Tokens: 2d.jpg
    3d Tokens: 3d.jpg

The Guardian Naga is actually set at 10 feet - which I'd say is large; the Spirit one was set at 7. I've increased the Guardian by a couple of feet and made the Spirit 10 so it's a little bigger.

Thanks for the report.

Greece & Iceland, depending on the time of year.
    Jolly good

Thread Information