DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    I am super interested in this too, and I know at least two other FGU game masters that would jump in the (mother)ship when it comes out. Keep it up!

I'm also interested : ), good job guys... it looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by Ranzarok View Post
    I'll fix it.
    Would be more correct if it was like this

C:\>
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Was this released in some form at some point? I can’t find anything about it :-(

Not yet, but quite soon hopefully. I had to do a lot of rework to update it from 0e to 1e, but that's all complete and I've been running games with it for a couple of months now. I also migrated it from FGC to FGU and from being a MoreCore extension to being a standalone ruleset built directly on CoreRPG. What I'm focused on at this point is making it still usable without the content data module (items, tables, etc) that I can't distribute without authorization from TKG... some of the character automation features (e.g. skill selection and item loadouts) are a little broken without that.
    Last edited by crleonhard; July 5th, 2024 at 21:45. Reason: adding further detail

OK, I've published the ruleset if anyone's still interested. I plan to add it to the Forge, but for now I've shared it in GitHub.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...355#post720355

Thread Information