Fantasy Grounds Merchandise
Page 13 of 13 First ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuto217 View Post
    Hi, love the extension. With the latest FGU update its causing the side bar menu to not show up though, I had to toggle it off to see anything.
    Glad you're enjoying it! A few questions
    - What ruleset are you using?
    - Do you have any other extensions enabled when you're using it?
    - If you are using other extensions, can you try without those extensions and see if the issue persists?
    - Can you share a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    Glad you're enjoying it! A few questions
    - What ruleset are you using?
    - Do you have any other extensions enabled when you're using it?
    - If you are using other extensions, can you try without those extensions and see if the issue persists?
    - Can you share a screenshot of what you're seeing?
    Sorry! It is Pathfinder 2e and the issue does occur with the only extension enabled being decked out.

DeckedOutPF2eBug.PNG

Thanks for the screenshot. I went ahead and just pushed an update that should fix this (and a few other lingering UI issues). If you have a chance can you let me know if that update fixed this for you?

Just wanted to check if the conflict with 5E Assistant Game Master extension was ever addressed? I've had Decked Out disabled for some time, but might have a good use for it in the coming weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post
    Just wanted to check if the conflict with 5E Assistant Game Master extension was ever addressed? I've had Decked Out disabled for some time, but might have a good use for it in the coming weeks.
    I think I have a fix in a separate branch, let me load it up and double check if I finished it. If I haven't fixed it yet, I'll get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by Saagael View Post
    I think I have a fix in a separate branch, let me load it up and double check if I finished it. If I haven't fixed it yet, I'll get it done.
    It is fixed! Thank you very much for the quick update!

Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post
    I just pushed version 2.2.3 to the Forge that fixes the handling on my end. AssistantGM will also need to be updated for this issue to be fully fixed, though I've let SilentRuin know how I went about it. They might have already made these updates to AssistantGM, and the version I had was out of date.

Could it be changed so that the tooltip that pops up when you mouseover a card (the actual tooltip, not the card enlargement) shows the token name as named in the deck instead of the file name? I have a case where a deck has different pictures on cards that are functionally the same value. I obviously needed to name the pictures differently when saving them but would like to just rename the tokens in the deck to their functional value. I'll admit this is purely aesthetic and my request is only to satisfy my OCD.

On a different note, the default placement of the Hand window covers the quickbar (first pic below). I know I can unlock and move it but it would be nice if the bottom were, by default, even with the bottom of the right-hand menu size-adjustment icon (2nd pic).

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by wndrngdru; July 5th, 2024 at 02:28.
    --
    I'm so bassic

It looks like the Deckbox is showing every character in the Character Selection screen instead of just those that are connected/claimed. Is this expected behavior?
    I have a campaign for a one-shot that I re-use that has nearly 20 pre-gen characters in it. Current behavior is pretty frustrating for that particular campaign.

Perhaps have it tied to just the characters on the party sheet, the way the Tabletop List is?
    --
    I'm so bassic

Thread Information