DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Accidentally Created a Story Entry with Fancy Editing Options at the Bottom?

I am not certain if I've stumbled across a bug, or a feature. I'm using today's update (July 3, 2024) of FGU, on an M1 MacBook Air running Mac OS Sonoma 14.5.

I have been working on collating some research information into Story Entries to make it easier to find, and somehow, did this:

Pic of Fancy Editing Options at the Bottom of the Entry

I'm not sure how I opened it, and I can't seem to do it again. I like it, though. It allows me to put frames around things, and make stuff look really nice. I'm hoping to get the answer to the following questions:

1). Have I stumbled across a bug? I've been using FGU for a while, and never found this before.
    2). If this is not a bug, could someone tell me how I did it, please? lol. I've done multiple searches, and maybe I'm not using the right terms, but I can't find anything about it.

Thanks!

Net
    Art, Games, Life
    www.artystrique.com (In progress, so be kind, please)
    Discord https://discord.gg/grHbK6ck3Q

The old reference manual feature became Story Book and Advanced Story records in the March ruleset updates. The Story campaign list accessible from the sidebar now has two "add" buttons. One for simple Story records (plus button) and advanced Story records (star button).

Regards,
    JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

On the left side of the text box there is a button that lets you pick a frame. It opens up a window with a bunch of options.Screenshot_20240704_064406_Vivaldi.jpg
    Savage Rifts© on Fantasy Grounds Store
    Ultimate Edition Fantasy Grounds - ONLY ON Linux
    Twitch Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    The old reference manual feature became Story Book and Advanced Story records in the March ruleset updates. The Story campaign list accessible from the sidebar now has two "add" buttons. One for simple Story records (plus button) and advanced Story records (star button).

Regards,
    JPG
    Oh gosh! I didn't even realize I'd hit the star! Thanks! I'll probably keep using them because I love how the entries look!
    Art, Games, Life
    www.artystrique.com (In progress, so be kind, please)
    Discord https://discord.gg/grHbK6ck3Q

Thread Information