2024 Summer Sale
Page 31 of 31 First ... 21293031
    forgive me if this seems basic, but I cannot add npc's from the cohorts tab to the combat tracker. there are no extension for it to be in conflict with. just wondering if i'm doing it wrong

What ruleset are you using? Are you trying on the host or a client? Just tried it with 5E as the host and it worked fine just dragging the "link" icon onto the combat tracker, as shown in red in the image below.

2024-07-04 10_30_56-Fantasy Grounds.png

I'm running 5E, I host it and have a second instance of FGU where i am a player to test this. the host/DM can add things to the combat track the same as they could regardless of friend zone. its the player instance that cannot add npc's to the tracker.

I don't think a player could ever add the NPC from the cohorts tab to the CT - that always had to be done by the host.

Quote Originally Posted by lanestone View Post
    I'm running 5E, I host it and have a second instance of FGU where i am a player to test this. the host/DM can add things to the combat track the same as they could regardless of friend zone. its the player instance that cannot add npc's to the tracker.
    FZ allows players control over the NPC as if they were a player. So it gives them control over editing, moving on the map, passing turns, doing attacks etc.

Players never are able to add things to the CT (not even their own toons).

yep. thanks all. I was under a misunderstanding and its all sorted

Thread Information