DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 62 of 62 First ... 1252606162
    Ok, CoreRPG was updated a few minutes ago to fix the color parsing bug. Now, I'll need to update the theme to use a fully populated color code for tabfont instead of the six character color that's in there now. So it will go from #FFF0CA to #FFFFF0CA so that it correctly gets past the color parsing. I'll do that soon.

Go ahead and pull from the Forge to get the vertical tab color fix. v2.9.27 is the new version.

So this is a bit of a head-scratcher. The update fixed the tab colors but in my ongoing campaign, the word action is missing from all existing charsheets. It's there if I make a new charsheet. This campaign does have several extensions active, it also had friend zone active (which probably also broke due to the tab changes) but I disabled it. Not sure if there's anything to be done but I thought I'd mention it just in case.
    Screenshot 2024-07-04 005259.png

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanus888 View Post
    So this is a bit of a head-scratcher. The update fixed the tab colors but in my ongoing campaign, the word action is missing from all existing charsheets. It's there if I make a new charsheet. This campaign does have several extensions active, it also had friend zone active (which probably also broke due to the tab changes) but I disabled it. Not sure if there's anything to be done but I thought I'd mention it just in case.
    Screenshot 2024-07-04 005259.png
    I just figured it out. If you make the charsheet the smallest size the word action disappears.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanus888 View Post
    I just figured it out. If you make the charsheet the smallest size the word action disappears.
    I see what you are saying. We can probably get that fixed up too. Depending on my availability, it might go into the weekend. For now, just work around that one.

Ok, Arcanus888... try again with a Forge pull. The version with the Action tab label fix is v2.9.28.

With your fix today the character sheet tab labels are clearer and more readable since the March FGU update when they got darker and fuzzier! Also, the bug where initially both Main and Actions tabs were highlighted upon opening a sheet for the first time in a session is gone.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post
    With your fix today the character sheet tab labels are clearer and more readable since the March FGU update when they got darker and fuzzier! Also, the bug where initially both Main and Actions tabs were highlighted upon opening a sheet for the first time in a session is gone.

Thanks!
    Yeah, they rewrote the vertical tab functionality to be a rendered font instead of being image based. I’m glad it fixed some issues for us.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinFreitas View Post
    Ok, Arcanus888... try again with a Forge pull. The version with the Action tab label fix is v2.9.28.
    Thanks working 100% now. Much appreciate the quick replies and hard work.

Thread Information