DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Proof reading Modules Before sale!

First things first you all do a great job putting together the Modules that you offer. I am a big fan of the D&D 2ed. products. That being said it, is nobody reviewing or proofs the products? It all there but when add the text you change the format and should review it so that it looks and feels correct. I can't tell you how many of the 20+ books that have massive editorials errors and if I go through and correct them, then I have to do it again for each campaign. You guys could fix this by review and updating the products correctly. I know maybe it sounds petty, but I spend quite a bit here and would like to get a finished product. Example: The Wilderness Survival and Dungeons Survival guides. Just start reading one of them.

Blog Entries
    If you report the errors, they will be fixed. Then you won't have to fix it in your next campaign.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Lol

I thought that was what I was doing! Is there someplace else I should post to???

Blog Entries
    Usually DLC issues are reported in the sub-forum for the ruleset. I don't see a DLC thread in the D&D Classics sub or I would point you to that. I'll move this thread there so the right people have a better chance of seeing it.

What they will probably want is something like:
    Wilderness Survival Guide
    - Story "Introduction" paragraph 4 "blah blah blah"
    - Story "The Valley" paragraph 1 "blah" paragraph 3 "blah blah"

The more specific you are, the more likely your fix will be adopted because they will know where it is. Saying, "just start reading" is going to mean they will do that, and they will probably miss a large portion of the errors (edit: but other than WSG, they won't know which books to re-read), like they did they first time. But, if that's all you want to do, that's good too and I'm sure the developer(s) will do what they can.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information