LFP, 4-5, Runequest, UTC+1 (CET), Six Seasons in Sartar

This game uses the BRP ruleset, modified so that the actual rules used are those of RuneQuest https://rqwiki.chaosium.com/rules/
The setting is Glorantha. https://rqwiki.chaosium.com/glorantha/.

NB! This is not a D&D game!

This is an new game.

FG License: FG Unity Ultimate License (players only need the free demo license)
Game System: RuneQuest - Adventures in Glorantha.

Time Zone: UTC +1 (CET) also known as GMT +1.
Day of week and time: Once per week. The specific day needs to be decided, it will depend on player preferences to a great deal. However, it will not be Wendsday or Thursday.
Planned Duration & Frequency: Once per week. Based on experience from digital meetings, during the pandemic, 3 hour sessions works best.
Term: Hopefully long term.

Text or Voice: Voice.
Voice software used: Discord for both voice and, if everybody is OK with it, video.
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: I expect that the mix will land somewhere around RP 80/ Cbt 20, but that will of course also depend on the players to some extent.
Language: English.
Number of Players in game & needed: No players in game at this point, looking for four to five in total.
Character starting level & equipment: Beginning level.
Character restrictions: Human characters only.

The game setting is Glorantha. We will run the "mini" campaign "Six Seasons in Sartar" (to begin with), which is set in area of Dragon Pass, in the Kingdom of Sartar, in the lands of the Haraborn Clan.

The characters will be teenagers, just joining the ranks of adults.

No previous knowledge of either Glorantha nor Runequest needed.

I find rules-lawyers annoying so I rather not have any such in the group. Also, while bigotry, racism and such might exist in the game world I don't think it has a place at the "table". I expect players to behave with respect towards each other.

Please respond to this post via DM if this concept seems interesting, and I will contact you to discuss further.