Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order

The Traits Filter in the Feat Window

On my Fantasy Grounds (In the pathfinder 2e ruleset) the Traits filter in the Feat window seems to no longer filter by a single trait but by all traits. In addition, not all combinations are present so it is impossible to find certain feats.

Is this a bug? Or something coming from a mod?
    Last edited by Chidgey; July 2nd, 2024 at 07:43.

I'm not sure that I am seeing this. Can you give a specific example of when it's not working.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Chidgey View Post
    On my Fantasy Grounds (In the pathfinder 2e ruleset) the Traits filter in the Feat window seems to no longer filter by a single trait but by all traits. In addition, not all combinations are present so it is impossible to find certain feats.

Is this a bug? Or something coming from a mod?
    The Traits filter field is very new functionality in this ruleset, it's only been available for three weeks. The issue is caused by older traits not being comma separated. I'll get a fix into the update system and will hopefully come out later today - keep an eye on the City Hall sub-forum update announcements.

Thanks for letting us know about the issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This should be fixed now, run an update to get the latest PFRPG2 code: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post719966
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information