2024 Summer Sale

A question about big npcs

Is there a way I can predefine the tokens to be a bigger size? I know I can change the space on the token after I add it to combat tracker but running a bunch of the same large creatures, it would be nice to have a way to define it on the NPC sheet. When I drag the unit to the task manager, it would be nice to have the space setting from the NPC sheet. does that make sense?
    GM Ultimate license

Running The DemonPlague Characters at level 12 in 51th session.

Running a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a Savage Worlds Super game in FGU

Running a game of Fallout 2d20

StarFinder or Star Trek 2D20 next on list If Children of Atom doesn't come out soon.

Going to be playing in a game of Champions on FGU very soon. I bought Gm copy of FGU a while ago and he is going to start running it.

Yes, and I can add that to the space/reach fields to the record. I don't remember if there was a size for NPCs in the rulebook. If so, can you point me to it and I can review it and make it a tad more streamlined. If not, then the space/reach can fix the issue you are experiencing.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Looking through the rules, I don't see anything that would be better than just putting size/reach on the sheet. Just thinking about it, would it be possible to put on Character sheets also? Many a character could benefit from that but NPC's are critical to me. PC's aren't as important but might be nice.
    GM Ultimate license

StarFinder or Star Trek 2D20 next on list If Children of Atom doesn't come out soon.

Going to be playing in a game of Champions on FGU very soon. I bought Gm copy of FGU a while ago and he is going to start running it.

The size doesn't seem to change the size of the token like SPACE does on the combat tracker.
    GM Ultimate license

Pushed a hotfix for the NPC's size (space) to be added to the CT when dropped. Also if the NPC's space is changed it needs to be re-added to the map for the change to take place.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information