2024 Summer Sale
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Thanks a ton, this is a great mod that lets you edit your character sheet more like PnP for things that are "always on" but you don't want to see the effect on the CT and you want to see a more correct total on your character sheet.

I do know there are several places That would be great to notes as well but would most likely need to be done on a per box base. If I remember correctly this looks for "misc" and "Mod" boxes? but essentially, anywhere that has Bonuses could be useful.

Thanks again for taking it over. Hope MTB is doing OK.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance** accidentally deleted, If anyone grabbed a copy, PLEASE let me know**. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Happy to do it - I hate to see a great extension fall by the wayside. MTB seems to be doing fine - just not using FGU at the moment, so hard to maintain an extension in that case.

This extension looks for "misc" in the name of any box. Would be easy to add other names as well, but could start to get messy with all of the rulesets. Totally open to adding new functionality, though.

I am using the Advance Character sheet ext for my screenshots below. This is a list of places I wish I could attach notes to BUT none are game changing:

Main Tab: Main Tab.png I have not had reason to want the upper section with the ? but Movement and senses I have

Combat Tab: Combat Tab.png The ones across the top I can currently make a long list in the end Misc Box but broken out would be nice.SR and Speed have a Misc box and it can cover both as well. I believe BAB is your base and has no modifier boxes anywhere else, and I honestly am not sure if per rules there is a way to "permanently" increase it but if you don't want to see BAB: 1 on the CT I could see putting it here.

Action Tab:
    Weapon Detail window: Acction Tab weapon detail.png Of all the ones so far, this is by far the one I would love to see. I have Many places I would use this.
    Spell Class Detail window : Acction Tab spell class detail.png This one would be second on my list personally.
    Spell Ability Detail window : Acction Tab spell ability effect detail.png There are a few here I have wished I had as well

I think that's it, I am only showing things I know I have said, I wish I could do that here too. no worries if you don't feel like it or if it is a lot more work, I just appreciate you took this ext. up and fixed it. thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Retch View Post
    I am using the Advance Character sheet ext for my screenshots below. This is a list of places I wish I could attach notes to BUT none are game changing:

Main Tab: Main Tab.png I have not had reason to want the upper section with the ? but Movement and senses I have

Combat Tab: Combat Tab.png The ones across the top I can currently make a long list in the end Misc Box but broken out would be nice.SR and Speed have a Misc box and it can cover both as well. I believe BAB is your base and has no modifier boxes anywhere else, and I honestly am not sure if per rules there is a way to "permanently" increase it but if you don't want to see BAB: 1 on the CT I could see putting it here.

Action Tab:
    Weapon Detail window: Acction Tab weapon detail.png Of all the ones so far, this is by far the one I would love to see. I have Many places I would use this.
    Spell Class Detail window : Acction Tab spell class detail.png This one would be second on my list personally.
    Spell Ability Detail window : Acction Tab spell ability effect detail.png There are a few here I have wished I had as well

I think that's it, I am only showing things I know I have said, I wish I could do that here too. no worries if you don't feel like it or if it is a lot more work, I just appreciate you took this ext. up and fixed it. thanks again.
    I agree with everything I just said there... sorry, was signed into my other account... Retch = Morenu... oops
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance** accidentally deleted, If anyone grabbed a copy, PLEASE let me know**. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Retch = Morenu... oops
    In my old life, we'd call that a breach of operational security...

I agree with Morenu, Retch made excellent suggestions. But really, we're so happy even the basic functionality has been restored, any more would be too good!

Thanks again, GKEnialb!

...and also, a big "thank you" to all the other Devs who make FG even better than it is out of the box: bmos, Kelrugem, SoxMax, darrenan, Zygmunt Molotch, Zarestia, rhagelstrom, daddyogreman, Lichtblitz, DonE66, Saagael, celestian, and others I'm probably forgetting.

Rob

I'll take a look - should be pretty straightforward. Looks like Advanced Character Sheet ext if for 3.5 and PFRPG - hopefully they name their fields the same. @Morenu, based on your sig, it looks like you're a PFRPG player, so I'll start there.

Okay, (mostly) good news and (some) bad news. Attached is an update (still waiting to have the Forge transferred over) for Morenu's requests. Just about everything was possible, but the 4 per attack bonuses don't have named fields, and neither do the speed or perception notes. Other than that, let me know (using whatever username you wish ) if this works.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information