5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Transformers RPG lookng for GM

Looking for a GM and maybe a player or 2 for Transformers campaign, ongoing fortnightly. We're in Australia GMT+10

Transformers

i would be interested in this , has this been put through the FGU? if not the comic book collection and tv show was enough..im in NZ probably could relate...i don't drive much anymore but spent sometime on city roads in real life...defiantly not Melbourne..lol i could do a game but not at the moment.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tagan View Post
    i would be interested in this , has this been put through the FGU? if not the comic book collection and tv show was enough..im in NZ probably could relate...i don't drive much anymore but spent sometime on city roads in real life...defiantly not Melbourne..lol i could do a game but not at the moment.....
    Transformers ruleset is in FGU. The rest of your post is interesting and rambling, reminds me of a character I once played...

Thats great so i have been playing from the series of comics i picked up from minatour comics in melbourne about 2002 to the point do you have a decepticon or autobot team? planes or cars? im just waying up buying this or deadlands...so i might be interested , i have the comic series from the 80s also some inspiration there to , my mate in melbourne played heroes of might and magic 3 thats about all i remember about auzzy....garden bars. Again probably find common ground maybe...i ramble more when I'm at a bar..could do a mega metro CyberTron but ill have to see where deadlands goes..cheers
    Last edited by Tagan; Yesterday at 23:16.

Thread Information