DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 56 of 57 First ... 64654555657 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    That would make a 12 dmg slashing attack do 6 damage, instead of 12.
    So it would work for anything that was 6 damage slashing or less, but anything above it, it wouldn't work.
    Right. I was replying to Ryan's !magic statement.

Version Update: v.5.33

Fixed: ADVCOND not working properly

Is there a way to cause an effect to be removed if the target is Incapacitated? I had thought (E) did this, but it turns out I was incorrect, and it removes it only when the target hits 0 hp, which is useful, but doesn't cover all use cases. There are a lot of abilities that expire when the target is Incapacitated. The same is true for any creature Concentrating on a spell... would be useful to have. Doubly so if it checked for all other conditions that inflict Incapacitated as part and parcel of their whole deal (Paralyzed, Stunned, and Unconscious)

There is no method to remove an effect based on defined conditions like you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    There is no method to remove an effect based on defined conditions like you mentioned.
    Rats

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    There is a REMOVE effect for 3.5e / PF:
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/407/view

Not sure how complicated it is to adopt for 5e.
    You might test in 3.5e with BCE and a combination of EXPIREADD which adds an effect to REMOVE your effect first to see if this gets you what you need.

But I have to agree with Ryan: I do not see a possibility to automatically add a (REMOVE) effect when a condition is added to a character (except perhaps with Equipped Effects extension).

Version Update v5.34

Feature: HEXBLADE - Heal source of effect when Actor drops to 0 HP
    Fixed: Conditional operator name not matching if name was a creature type
    Fixed: Change state remove source not getting duration quite right
    Fixed: Change state last to process on end of turn
    Fixed: STACK tag match to be more exact
    Changed: Deprecated tags will output to GM chat when matched. These tags will be removed in the next month or so

Suggested.

Code:
    # Hexblade's Curse; HEXBLADE: [WARLOCK] [CHA]
    1 MIN, targets, never expend, no state change - This effect should be applied to the cursed target, when the cursed target dies (no matter who or what kills them) it should heal the Warlock who casted the effect on them.

Code:
    $ Hexblade's Curse; IFT: CUSTOM(Hexblade's Curse); DMG: [PRF]; CRIT: 19
    0 RND, self, never expend, no state change - This effect is meant to stay on the warlock at all times, it does nothing unless it detects a creature with the Hexblade's Curse effect on it.

Why is Incapacitated getting added automatically?

I decided to create a simple custom effect to roll DEX saves at the beginning of the turn. Failing to save would result in the actor falling prone. However, when the save fails, both Prone and Incapacitated are added and I have no idea why. Can anyone suggest a solution?

Code:
    Slick Floor; SAVES: 10 DEX; SAVEADD: Prone;

Quote Originally Posted by cwsoots View Post
    I decided to create a simple custom effect to roll DEX saves at the beginning of the turn. Failing to save would result in the actor falling prone. However, when the save fails, both Prone and Incapacitated are added and I have no idea why. Can anyone suggest a solution?

Code:
    Slick Floor; SAVES: 10 DEX; SAVEADD: Prone;
    Do you have a custom effect (this custom list is the ones in the top left of FGU) that matches the word Prone?

"Prone; Incapacitated"

Thread Information