Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order
Page 106 of 106 First ... 65696104105106
    Greetings. Any chance of this being made available for the "Core RPG" ruleset? In particular, the ability to rotate tokens less than 45 degrees. I need the functionality for an ancient tabletop game called Car Wars.

If bringing this extension to Core RPG wouldn't be practical, does anybody know of an extension that will allow token rotation like this extension - but Core RPG compatible?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacati View Post
    Greetings. Any chance of this being made available for the "Core RPG" ruleset? In particular, the ability to rotate tokens less than 45 degrees. I need the functionality for an ancient tabletop game called Car Wars.

If bringing this extension to Core RPG wouldn't be practical, does anybody know of an extension that will allow token rotation like this extension - but Core RPG compatible?
    its possible, but the general extension talks to parts of other rulesets to add actions on the player sheet. This assumes some defined function, which would not exist in just coreRPG, but I can probably look into code change to allow those function to exist or not and see if it causes other issues.

Let me have a look and get back to you after checking with coreRPG only setup. ( Obviously a chunk of the extension will not work as coreRPG does not have 'power' spells to link for the player, but it sounds like just the rotation parts are all you are after. )

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Modules: B9's Steel Defender.
    Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

That makes total sense. If you are unable to, no big deal. I figured out how I can use the D&D5e character sheets to accomplish the same thing. So while 5e isn't optimal, it's completely doable.

Thanks much for you time, regardless.

Graham

Quote Originally Posted by Pacati View Post
    That makes total sense. If you are unable to, no big deal. I figured out how I can use the D&D5e character sheets to accomplish the same thing. So while 5e isn't optimal, it's completely doable.

Thanks much for you time, regardless.

Graham
    Try the new forge version, v7.24.

( I've not updated forge support list, but I have updated the extension. )

I'm assuming you are using the forge version.

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Forge Extensions: B9's Spell Tokens, B9's Encumbrance Tweak, B9's Damage Per Round, B9's Surprise Round.
    DMsGuild Extensions: Advanced Weapon Damage, Advanced Spell Damage, Aspect Of The Bear, Spell Long Rest For NPC, Spell Domain.

It works in Core RPG now.

You sir, rival Mother Teresa.

v7.25 Tidy up possible cached pointer use after token/spelltoken delete

-pete
    Forge Profile
    DMsGuild Profile

Thread Information