5E Character Create Playlist
Page 71 of 71 First ... 2161697071
    I'll take a look at both these issues and probably have a fix in the next couple of days

Quote Originally Posted by timberbeast View Post
    I have a strange situation going on. When I create an item using the Advanced Effects extension, check the "Action Only" radial button, and add an effect like

SDMGADDT:Mind Poison

it works fine if I drag-and-drop the damage onto the target - the custom effect gets applied as expected. But when I set a creature as a target in the Combat Tracker (dragging and dropping the crosshair icon), the effect doesn't get applied when I roll damage.

This doesn't happen with other effects, like DMG: 1d6 fire, only when I try to add an effect using SDMGADDT (haven't tried the other *DMGADD* effects). It also doesn't happen if I don't check the "Action Only" button, in that case the SDMGADDT effect gets applied with every damage roll - as expected, whether I drag-and-drop damage or set the target.

Not sure if this would fall under the BCE extension or the Advanced Effects extension...

[edit] Should have mentioned this is for the 3.5E ruleset
    Ha. So you are using it as a targeted effect.

BCE/G doesn't support targeted effects as per documentation. I've thought about supporting it for a while but in the 3+ years this ext has been around not a single person has asked for or about targeted effects. I've kind been waiting around for someone to say something so gold star for you.

So this won't be a thing in the next update as it is a bit more involved but probably sometime in the future.

Version Update v4.28

Feature: 5E/4E DMGR will accept a decimal value between 0 and 1 to reduce raw damage (before resistances) by a percentage
    Fixed: PFRPG RESTL not processing

Version Update v4.29
    Fixed: Change state remove source not getting duration quite right
    Fixed: Change state last to process on end of turn
    Fixed: STACK tag match to be more exact
    Changed: Deprecated tags will output to GM chat when matched. These tags will be removed in the next month or so

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Changed: Deprecated tags will output to GM chat when matched. These tags will be removed in the next month or so
    Do you know if all "Automatic Effects" have been updated to remove the old tags?

Quote Originally Posted by Arnagus View Post
    Do you know if all "Automatic Effects" have been updated to remove the old tags?
    They should, if they have one that is not, please report it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    They should, if they have one that is not, please report it.
    Perfekt, thanks!

Thread Information