Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Oh amazing. Thanks @damned, you are a star. I will give it a try later today.

Tried it and followed your instructions and everything worked fine. Thank you.

Having used it for a couple of sessions now, and it is working fine BTW, I was wondering how you intended the GM to roll his attacks and checks? There doesn't seem to be a way for the GM to allocate dice to the attribute, skill and gear before rolling unless I am missing it? It is not the end of the world as you can just roll d6's but you lose the cool 1 and 6 symbols (again not the end of the world).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IamGrays View Post
    Having used it for a couple of sessions now, and it is working fine BTW, I was wondering how you intended the GM to roll his attacks and checks? There doesn't seem to be a way for the GM to allocate dice to the attribute, skill and gear before rolling unless I am missing it? It is not the end of the world as you can just roll d6's but you lose the cool 1 and 6 symbols (again not the end of the world).
    Having never played the game... I probably made some assumptions that may or may not be correct.
    What rolls (with as much detail as possible please) are you finding you cannot make?

That completely makes sense. So much like the characters need to make rolls with yellow dice for attributes, green for skills and black for gear so do NPC's and enemies. On the NPC frame I can add values for these attributes, skills and gear but I cannot click anywhere to roll them or populate yellow, green or black dice like the player characters can. Basically the same rolls players need to make then so do the baddies (unless I am playing it wrong of course).

Thread Information