DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Eberron for Savage Worlds [Fantasy Companion/Pathfinder ver]

With the explicit permission and guidance of the original author, Kristian Serrano, I present the Fantasy Grounds adaptation of Eberron for Savage Worlds under the Savage Worlds Fan Content Policy, and in compliance with the Wizards of the Coast Fan Content Policy.

It has been adapted to take advantage of the reference manual and new types in FGU and SWADE; such as Enchantments and Special Materials being Modifications for items.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mgrancey; July 7th, 2023 at 15:39. Reason: remove image
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Nice one Mgrancey!
    Savage Rifts© on Fantasy Grounds Store
    Ultimate Edition Fantasy Grounds - ONLY ON Linux
    Twitch Channel

Heya! I downloaded the mod. It seems to be the same exact as the old Eberron mod? Not sure if I've missed something? Still has the original cover and everything, not the one in your link.

You are right, grabbed the old one when I uploaded. Its fixed now.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Note - I believe there is been an update. For example, the warforged in the module has Armor +2. The updated PDF now has +4. Also Built for War was updated - they Warforged does get Persuasion now.
    Last edited by amerigoV; June 11th, 2024 at 02:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Mgrancey View Post
    With the explicit permission and guidance of the original author, Kristian Serrano, I present the Fantasy Grounds adaptation of Eberron for Savage Worlds under the Savage Worlds Fan Content Policy, and in compliance with the Wizards of the Coast Fan Content Policy.

It has been adapted to take advantage of the reference manual and new types in FGU and SWADE; such as Enchantments and Special Materials being Modifications for items.
    Would it be possible to put this to Forge for easier installation and update management?

Thread Information