Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order
    played around with the code in gmw-toolkit.lua and commented out these lines and the error doesn't come up and seemed to be functional although I noticed some of the side entries had different shade of blue then with the fixed code.
    --[[DesktopManager.setSidebarDockCategoryIconColor("00 0000");
    DesktopManager.setSidebarDockCategoryTextColor("00 0000");
    DesktopManager.setSidebarDockIconColor("000000");
    DesktopManager.setSidebarDockTextColor("000000");--]]

Then I came across this thread that suggests DesktopManager is depreciated and should be replaced with ColorManager
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...0-(2023-06-13)

changed the above code to:
    ColorManager.setSidebarCategoryIconColor("000000") ;
    ColorManager.setSidebarCategoryTextColor("000000") ;
    ColorManager.setSidebarRecordIconColor("000000");
    ColorManager.setSidebarRecordTextColor("000000");

no errors at the moment and colors seem all uniform but I don't know if it would have broken anything else, would have to play around with it more. I don't presume to know a lot about Lua at all and could only guess what that code does exactly.

Is there a way to change the font color? If I want to make the Difficulty Dice Symbol "purple" so that it stands out more when I look at a skill or talent?

Hey, coming back after a long hiatus. Going to be using the Genesys system instead of Star Wars now.

Just got the Twilight Imperium sourcebook and was wondering if there are libraries for that available or planned?

Quote Originally Posted by chikininabizkit View Post
    Is something going on with the SW Theme? I logged in today and got these errors and the sidebar doesn't have the correct colors.
    Attachment 61029
    Has there been a fix for this issue? Just checking in. I'm still getting the error. It doesn't seem to break anything, but it's annoying to open to an error message every time and I don't want to lose the Star Wars theme.

Quote Originally Posted by chikininabizkit View Post
    Has there been a fix for this issue? Just checking in. I'm still getting the error. It doesn't seem to break anything, but it's annoying to open to an error message every time and I don't want to lose the Star Wars theme.
    See post 2831 for fix, it does involve editing lines in Lua code but damned said can phone the message but not sure when it's going to be officially fixed and why it's actually taking this long, even if they are only part time developer of the system or shouldn't take long to make that change so not sure. So far it hasn't broken anything for me in my playing around with it.

Quote Originally Posted by llothos View Post
    See post 2831 for fix, it does involve editing lines in Lua code but damned said can phone the message but not sure when it's going to be officially fixed and why it's actually taking this long, even if they are only part time developer of the system or shouldn't take long to make that change so not sure. So far it hasn't broken anything for me in my playing around with it.
    I know nothing about coding, so I'm not particularly comfortable poking around without knowing it won't break something else. I can wait, I was just curious.

Thread Information