5E Character Create Playlist

Thread: Gift Cards?

Gift Cards?

Greetings! I am wondering if you plan to, or are able to make gift cards available in the store? I think it would be a great idea to give for special occasions as well as a way to help out the DM's out there as the new update arrives. Please let me know if this is an option.

Thanks in advance!

Blog Entries
    You would need to ask SmiteWorks directly for an official answer. See the link under the Help menu on the forums.

But in general there is no need. You can purchase something from the FG Store and then gift the item to a new user within 7 days. See: Account F.A.Q. - Fantasy Grounds Customer Portal - Fantasy Grounds (atlassian.net)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I agree that gift cards would be a good idea. Whereas you can buy products and gift them (as mentioned by Lord Entrails) this isn't the same as giving someone some FG credit to spend whenever they want on whatever they want.

As FG uses PayPal for payments, you could look into using gift cards via PayPal - available only in the US I believe. Some information here: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mp...aid-gift-cards Of course, this means that the recipient could use the gift card for anything that uses PayPal in the US, so it's not the same as getting someone a Fantasy Grounds gift card.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information