2024 Summer Sale
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroc999 View Post
    so i'm running into the same problem with v4.5.8 using my Tomb of Annihilation campaign. all my custom drawing is still there, but the link to my maps is broken. i've tried the above with no success. can anyone please help me? i can revert the image Attachment 61170, but then i lose all my custom drawing. i also have a huge map of Omu that i can't bare to recreate. Attachment 61171. this latest update is killing me. everything was working fine not that long ago.
    Can you post the file Tomb of Annihilation.xml file that you can find inside the campaign name directory in the moduledb sub folder (Click the folder icon on the top left of the start screen to get to the FG data directory; then open campaigns and then the folder with the campaign name on it).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

thank Zacchaeus. how do i upload the xml file? it is quite large, word count is over 62,000.

ah never mind, i figured it out!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Replace that file with the one attached here. Please make sure that you make a copy of your campaign first and put it in a safe place before doing so - juts in case something goes wrong.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

amazing! that worked. thank you so much. i was ready to soldier on without a fix. what was the problem? was there something i caused? i'd like to know how to avoid it for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Eroc999 View Post
    amazing! that worked. thank you so much. i was ready to soldier on without a fix. what was the problem? was there something i caused? i'd like to know how to avoid it for the future.
    The module images were updated from .jpg to .webp some time ago. Whilst that has no impact if you haven't made any edits to a map image; if you have made any edits then FG will not be able to find the base map. The file that you attached above contains all of the edits that you have made and in that file FG is looking for the old name of the file (E.g. Map - Chult.jpg). Since the map is now called Chult.webp FG can no longer find the correct image. So all I did was change the filenames in that file so that all instances of .jpg was changed to .wepb. So it was nothing you did; it was something I did when I changed the image names.

very good to know. that would have been an easy search and replace had i known. thanks again!

Thread Information