DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2101112
    I recently picked up the Showdown at Sundown adventure, and none of the pins on any of the included maps seem to work.

When I click on one, I get the following error in chat: "Attempt to open link(s) for modules not installed. (showdown at sundown)"

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by NEPHiLiX View Post
    I hope I'm not repeating something that's already been covered, but I really, really loved the look of the old Deadlands Reloaded interface...is there any way to get it back for use with SWADE Weird West (including the colored fate chips, poker table, etc.), or is it one or the other (Deadlands Reloaded OR Weird West)?

Thanks in advance!
    Sorry for the reply to old post but first time read it.

The overall GUI for FG went away from the graphic buttons to more minimalist look. I have read two mentions of “poker table” - I recall the deck icon but don’t recall playing poker. Was that a thing in DLR for FG? Is it still there in the older SWD version or was that feature (if existed) lost due to some code changes out from under it?

Wondering what meant for the showdown, I’ll check out the video after when at my PC

The poker table was great, but somewhere along the line it stopped working for NPCs which made it useless and it was dropped when DLWW module and extension were made, probably due to the fact that it did not work and was written for FGC by someone else!
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

I spent many hours making side bars for the settings, I was gutted when they were canned without notice, but I understand why it was done and making themes is much quicker now because of it
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    The poker table was great, but somewhere along the line it stopped working for NPCs which made it useless and it was dropped when DLWW module and extension were made, probably due to the fact that it did not work and was written for FGC by someone else!
    Are there any old videos showing what it did / how it was used so I could better understand what is missing with it gone?

PS - I may miss replies if don’t see by tomorrow. I’m gonna be packing for a trip to take my son to Cambridge University’s open house week in a couple days. After that we fly to Malaga and take a train to Granada for a week then another near week in Cordoba and finally a little over a week in Sevilla. He is looking at going to Granada (with Cambridge being his less-likely to happen first choice)
    Last edited by Varsuuk; Yesterday at 08:24.

Quote Originally Posted by RadioWiz View Post
    none of the pins on any of the included maps seem to work!
    Thanks for report. Patched in next update. Also added New character sheets to minor NPCs based on Townsfolk.
    Ultimate License holder.
    Over 10 years on Fantasy Grounds !

Thread Information