Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

New or updated Savage Worlds - Deadlands bundle?

The current bundle is mostly the older DLR modules. Is there any hope that the newer Weird West material might be added or that a new SWADE specific one is created?

I would second this... and then throw money at it.

There are certainly enough components of just the new stuff even if they didn’t want to merge it into existing bundle.

And the thing is, had the eye moved on the AD&D bundles when many of us started asking for them - I’d have been subscribed and “completing” them regularly like I used to do for 5E before systems I liked more were better supported.

Now, I haven’t touched my 5E bundle in I don’t know how long and I’ve gotten a couple AD&D modules past the base books but by the time it was added, the buy-in was too much. They later learned this and split it up but again - since I wasn’t buying as it went along it was too much at a time so I only bought a few bigger ones which made it less likely I’d ever complete it since the most expensive stuff I liked most is what I bought (Temple of EE, Night Below, Slavers, etc) and did so without discounts.

If it was added now/soon I’m sure I could snatch up the Weird West stuff I haven’t already gotten when released but if it goes on much longer, I’d only continue buying occasional ones vs each as it comes out like I used to do with DLR bundle.

Thread Information