2024 Summer Sale
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by gwd005 View Post
    Thank you, appreciate it.
    Just to keep you updated. I found the issue and it has a fixed applied to it. It will be in the next update for E20CORE, but that may be in a week or two since we have other big updates for E20TRANS and the upcoming E20GIJOE rulesets. But it is fixed and coming in the future!
    "If you love it, mod it."
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkonian View Post
    Just to keep you updated. I found the issue and it has a fixed applied to it. It will be in the next update for E20CORE, but that may be in a week or two since we have other big updates for E20TRANS and the upcoming E20GIJOE rulesets. But it is fixed and coming in the future!
    Thank You!

Found an issue when trying to create a New Threat from scratch.
    I can't seem to add anything to the Abilities Tab nor can I drag stuff on to it

Quote Originally Posted by Greylurker View Post
    Found an issue when trying to create a New Threat from scratch.
    I can't seem to add anything to the Abilities Tab nor can I drag stuff on to it
    I'll look into this tonight and see if I can have a fix ready next week.
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkonian View Post
    I'll look into this tonight and see if I can have a fix ready next week.
    I'm testing it right now and so far I've been able to add every record type with drag'n'drop.

Can you try:

1) Make sure the record isn't locked.
    2) Drag the record onto the header matching the record type (weapons on attack header, Powers on power header, etc).

Let me know if this helps. I'm going to rework the drag'n'drop this weekend so it's more like the character sheet and you can just drag anywhere. The character sheets got those updates but the NPC never did.
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Ok I think I see where my issue was, Just dragging things to the wrong spot, just a matter of being on one side of the line or the other

Ok I think I see where my issue was, Just dragging things to the wrong spot, just a matter of being on one side of the line or the other
    Good. I'm glad we could confirm that. I'll still look at it over the weekend and add in a more generic drag'n'drop like the character sheet has, where you can drop it anywhere and it should go to the right category. But I'm glad you can still work with it as it is for now.
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

I just got out of meeting today and we pushed the updates to the NPC drag'n'drop live. This will effect all Transformers NPCs as well as any E20 ruleset based NPCS (Like the upcoming GI JOE when it gets here).
    I hope this makes updating them a lot easier!
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Alt Mode switching errors

Hello all, I wasn't sure where to post about this issue but here goes. So when I first started using the Transformers E20 ruleset I was excited about the potential. As we were going through character creation though I ran into a lot of issues with the "alt mode" button on the main tab of the character sheet and the ability to edit the name of the created alt mode in the combat tracker. For some reason now anytime I switch the Mode out it throws and error
    Screenshot 2024-06-29 152355.png
    I've also had issues with changing the name of the alt mode in the combat tracker suffice to say I was able to edit it before but now I can't change anything on the name field in the combat tracker or on the alt mode popup window.
    Screenshot 2024-06-29 152326.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-29 152416.png

Please help. thank you!

forgot to add that I've tried deleting the Corerpg ruleset and redownloading it multiple times and nothing changes.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jow1099; June 29th, 2024 at 21:39.

We've been updating Icons to work with GI JOE sheets so I'll look into this.

The altmode sheets were updated awhile ago to be their own kind of sheet instead of being recognized as a normal character sheet like they originally were. That's probably why you can't update it from the Combat Tracker anymore. The combat tracker pulls the name from the sheet as its opened, so you'll have to change the name and save it, then reopen the altmode.
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information