2024 Summer Sale
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2101112
    ETTS targeting for effects doesn't seem to work correctly if the effect is saved to the hotbar. Trying to give my players an easier way to apply flat-footed...

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    ETTS targeting for effects doesn't seem to work correctly if the effect is saved to the hotbar. Trying to give my players an easier way to apply flat-footed...
    Complex actions like this won't work well (i.e. correctly) in the hotkey slots as they have limited information stored. I'll investigate if I can store that information, but I won't get to this in a while. I'd recommend adding a Favorite activity for this and adding the whole activity page of the charsheet to the hotkey bar, so a single click in the hotkey bar will open just the activities page of the PC - then they can click on the off-guard effect in the favorite activity. Two clicks as opposed to one, but still pretty quick...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Released June 3rd 2024, the Monster Core ORC licensed product, with over 200 2D/2.5D generic tokens and images - quick look video here: https://youtu.be/sM0PqTmBoX0
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Could Min. Action be enabled by default for Cast actions? Because of how Fantasy Grounds handles spells and apply all, it's hard to imagine a situation where you wouldn't want a Cast action to be clickable.

Could Min. Action be enabled by default for Cast actions? Because of how Fantasy Grounds handles spells and apply all, it's hard to imagine a situation where you wouldn't want a Cast action to be clickable.
    That's a good idea. Unfortunately, the way that button is setup in the code, it's not a simple thing to do. I'll add it to the list to look at when I'm in that code.

I don't know if this is still on your to-do list, but since it's been a while I thought I'd drop a reminder that the Remastered ruleset's support for legacy creatures with Positive or Negative resistance is still broken (the damage gets automatically changed into vitality or void damage and therefore bypasses the resistance).

I don't know if this is still on your to-do list, but since it's been a while I thought I'd drop a reminder that the Remastered ruleset's support for legacy creatures with Positive or Negative resistance is still broken (the damage gets automatically changed into vitality or void damage and therefore bypasses the resistance).
    Still on the long list. No ETA for a fix.

I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered elsewhere: i did a forum search, but came up empty.

Paizo added the remastered "Beginner Box" to my Paizo account because I had previously purchased the Legacy Beginner Box. I have the Beginner Box for FGU as well, and was wondering if there was a remastered version of it, or if there would be?

I'm sure I can take my PDF of the remastered stuff and change whatever needs to be changed... the remaster wasn't that big of a deal... but if there's going to be a new one from FGU, I'd like to pick that one up as well.

Thanks for everything you all are doing to help us play!
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Quote Originally Posted by merkvah View Post
    Paizo added the remastered "Beginner Box" to my Paizo account because I had previously purchased the Legacy Beginner Box. I have the Beginner Box for FGU as well, and was wondering if there was a remastered version of it, or if there would be?
    There will be at some point, we need to work out the best way to do it as an update to the current product - i.e. it won't be a new product, but we need to keep the legacy version available too. There's no ETA for this as we have other priorities (Player Core 2 among others). Plus, you can use the current Beginner Box in FG fine with the remastered rules.

Thread Information