DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Fate Core Ruleset (Character Sheet and Fate Points)

I want to start off by saying that I have really enjoyed all the FGU Updates and to say thank you to the Smite Works Team and the Supporters for all your hard work on this program.

So I tried looking up my answer on the Fantasy Grounds Wiki Guide but could not find the Fate Core Ruleset. I have provided a list and picture of what I am working with for the Fate Core Ruleset.

1. The Character Sheet, when reduced from left to right, the weight line extends further off the page.
    2. The Character Sheet Tabs are a little hard to read (but I understand the intent of why it was done to ensure you knew which tab you were on).
    3. Pulling an NPC Fate Point (Red) from the pile to the chat or a character removes it from the pile with a nice indicator on the chat, but this is not the case for the Common Fate Point (Blue) which only brings up the Fate Point label.

I do not have extensions enabled for this campaign and I am using the Modern Theme.

Thank You.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for reporting. I'll be getting the char sheet layout and fate chip drag fixed with next week's update. The character sheet tabs are being changed around soon; and we can revisit if still an issue with that theme.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information