Fantasy Grounds Merchandise
Page 15 of 15 First ... 5131415
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Can you post a screenshot of the item sheet of the potion? and the spell sheet for the spell that it should be finding.
    There were updates available which I ran today, and now everything seems to be working.

I have a question, I'm sorry if you already answered this.
    If you have four potions of cure light wounds in your inventory tab and you click off one of the potions in the action tab, if I long rest the group does it minus the potion or do you still have to minus it from the inventory tab yourself?
    I'd test this myself but we ended the meet in the middle of a battle.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by backup42 View Post
    I have a question, I'm sorry if you already answered this.
    If you have four potions of cure light wounds in your inventory tab and you click off one of the potions in the action tab, if I long rest the group does it minus the potion or do you still have to minus it from the inventory tab yourself?
    I'd test this myself but we ended the meet in the middle of a battle.

Thanks
    If you're using Kelrugem's extension alongside this, it will not reset them.

Time for a beta build!
    This now has the ability to create wands/scrolls/potions from spells. I always found creating these consumables and calculating their price rather tedious.
    Just open a spell, click Consumables (just like you would click Customize on an item) and fill out the form.

I'd put this on the Forge test channel too, but for some reason the Forge site isn't working for me right now.
    Is this still possible? Can't figure out how to do it

Quote Originally Posted by snupy View Post
    Is this still possible? Can't figure out how to do it
    Yes! I've been meaning to make new how to videos for everything but haven't found the time lately.

This should help:
    Untitled.jpg

Yes! I've been meaning to make new how to videos for everything but haven't found the time lately.

This should help:
    Untitled.jpg
    Weird, I'm not getting that icon. The picture attached is with no other extension loadedScreenshot 2024-06-27 at 19.46.22.png

Quote Originally Posted by snupy View Post
    Weird, I'm not getting that icon. The picture attached is with no other extension loadedScreenshot 2024-06-27 at 19.46.22.png
    Oops, I didn't realize which thread this question is in. That feature you're asking about is part of Custom Item Generator.
    Last edited by bmos; June 28th, 2024 at 22:44.

Thread Information